Saturday, July 29, 2017

The In-Between Years (special edition)


A few years back, we retired from the day jobs. You followed our farm experiment here on Tortuga Thursdays for three years, but we sold the farm. We traded in the little RV for a bigger one, but we aren’t ready to hit the road fulltime. What comes next? We’re not sure. 

These days, FDW fishes when the weather permits or reads (2-3 books a week), and I write my novels of discovery, suspense, and human relationships. We don’t want to go far from our young granddaughter or my elderly mother for too long, so the next BIG adventure will come when the time is right. For now, the adventures will be small, short, common, drastic, or ecstatic. My outlook has always been that we lead a charmed life. We’ve been where we needed to be, when we’ve needed to be, with what we’ve needed. As a result, I’m changing the drift of my Thursday blog again. 

It's all about transition these days. I hope you’ll check in every other week. These are The In-between Years…

No comments:

Post a Comment